Once you have added items to your shopping cart, you can check out from here.
Product is not available in this quantity.
RSQ Motion Sensor
This is where the data gets collected from gyroscope, accelerometer and magnetometer with 9 degrees of freedom. It is also where machine learning predicts your next move, resulting in razor sharp measurements.
RSQ Motion Clicker
A device meant for the patient, equipped with a button. With its help, the recorded measurement is saved in the application during the examination.
Available in the kit RSQ Motion 1+1 and RSQ Motion 3+1.
RSQ Motion Travel Etui
Powerbank and a case for storage and transport of RSQ Motion Sensor and RSQ Motion Clicker.
Other kit elements
• RSQ Motion Hub • RSQ Motion bands • RSQ Motion Stickers • RSQ Motion Analytics app (available for download upon the receive of order) • RSQ Physio app (available only in Poland)
Measurement and diagnostics of musculoskeletal system in
• treatment of orthopedic diseases • joint examination • post-traumatic rehabilitation • sports medicine
Analysis and monitoring of motion parameters
• after bone fracture • for repetitive strain injury rehabilitation • when suffering from osteoarthritis • after limb and spine trauma • while undergoing postoperative treatment or rehabilitation • of regular workout and exercise
Mobility and intuitiveness at heart
• Bluetooth connectivity for mobile devices and computers • intuitive light signals on sensors • shape of stickers, sensors, chargers and other accessories make them failproof and easy to use
Certified Medical Device
RSQ Motion is a non-invasive active medical device. It is class I with a measuring function.
Click to zoom
A powerful ecosystem
RSQ Motion connects with RSQ Motion Analytics.
RSQ Motion Analytics is an app which allows visualization of the patient’s body by using an avatar of a human figure. After the examination is completed, all results are saved in the app. They create a cohesive treatment history. This lets you return to the results at any time and perform a biomechanical analysis of the patient’s movement.
RSQ Motion is integrated with RSQ Physio.
This is where RSQ Motion magic meets one of most loved EMRs, making one a lot more than a documentation tool and the other more than a motion analysis tool. With RSQ Motion and RSQ Physio integration, you only use one system, saving time and energy you can give back to your patients. Available only in Poland.
Available RSQ Motion kits
RSQ Motion 1+1
RSQ Motion Sensor and RSQ Motion Clicker
5 499 PLN
• Proprioception examination: shoulder, elbow, knee, hip
• Proprioception examination: shoulder, elbow, knee, hip • Motion analysis in one joint: range of motion, range of motion amplitude, angular velocities, number of moves, frequency • Motion analysis in two joints simultaneously